This is an excellent opportunity to work with this Global leader in Consumer Electronics, supporting the Team Head in the roll out of a new service business to maximise the customer experience. Working at the Design and Implementation stage to drive through the new customer experience vision. You will have previously rolled out successful customer experience locations in the UK and will have experience in Mobile/TV & App product technology and how this can be used to compliment a true Customer Experience. Probably coming from the Mobile services industry.
The role will involve designing and implementing new projects across the business to deliver numerous projects including a world class store experience. Supported by 2 direct development executives the Manager will ensure the smooth roll out of new and differentiated service projects. Coupled with great management skills , the successful candidate will have a hands on approach with all team members and actively engage with other departments - You will create and deliver the future of our support.
You will be able to demonstrate that service and support is more than an after-thought and ensure our customer channels see Support as one of the key reasons why consumers recommend us and choose to stay loyal.
This will require senior level engagement across the to justify return on investment and why service is 'another reason for customers to buy our products and to ensure an uplift in product sales based on this experience.
Deliver on up to 10 projects during 2018 (Stores, In Home, On line and Logistics operations
- Working in conjunction with the Business Development and Planning team, you will help design, develop and implement projects across 4 work streams; design, processes, people and build across several key deliverable projects (cross product technologies)
- Leading a team of two people and influencing a wider team across service to support delivery of these projects.
- Support and lead meetings (IM & CE) Finance, Procurement, Retail, Marketing and Product teams to ensure projects run on time, within budget and within scope
- Create business case briefs together with the service delivery, planning and customer experience teams to ensure 'complete’ customer journeys are considered as part of the business justification i.e. return on investment linked to NPS, Customer effort and incremental sales revenue
- Business reviews: Taking a lead role at business review meetings with customers with the ability to present and address any concerns or challenges raised by Senior Key stakeholders of businesses and ensuring key outputs/actions addressed in a timely manner.
Be an effective and organised manager who inspires others to perform, an absolute, drive for success together with a 'we’ can deliver attitude. Coupled with this a level of creative intelligence that will compliment the above and drive enthusiasm and vision across our wider business.
- Great ability to present and promote operational capabilities
- Ability to hone in on key numbers/figures attributed to success or failure
- Commercial astuteness related to all areas of support
- Organised, structured and methodical mind set
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job