We are currently recruiting for our client, a growing specialist consultancy based in London. They are looking for a practitioner or consultant with a passion for delivering an exceptional client experience. Being part of an informal and fresh culture, you will be working with clients to deliver business led change that will accelerate opportunities or resolve business challenges concerning Strategy, Operations, Projects, Distribution and Customers.
Hands-on expertise is essential, either as a practitioner or consultant, based in a role within industry, with proven Consultancy/Advisory skills and Customer Experience Specialisms.
- Provide consultancy services to clients to help them deliver industry leading customer experience through the development and implementation of a clear strategy and purpose
- Internal and external measurement and benchmarking of the experience provided by organisations and capabilities to deliver industry leading experiences
- Work with client organisations to develop the knowledge and capabilities required to deliver an engaging and exceptional customer experience, developing organisational maturity in terms of its approach to customer experience management
- Work as a trusted resourcing partner, and using an extensive network, to help client organisations to identify and fill key roles.
Key attributes and knowledge requirements
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and innovative and be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude to accommodate business and client needs.
- Credibility, professionalism and strong personal integrity
- Leadership courage with the ability to challenge key business decision-makers and the ability to give and receive feedback
- Confident, personable, independent character with a collaborative working style and a motivational yet challenging approach, capable of building productive relationships throughout the organisation and externally
- Proven ability to provide consultancy/subject matter expertise in various disciplines to a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Experience in delivering Customer Journey Mapping and similar tools desirable
- Experience of operating in a multi-channel customer and/or B2B environment
- CX Strategy and Brand Proposition Development
- Customer Insight generation and driving customer-centric change
- Customer Centric Culture Development and Management
- Customer Value Proposition Development
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Voice of the Customer(VOC), particularly Customer Effort and Net Promoter programmes
- Organisational Design & Accountability
Professional and other qualifications
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Minimum of five years Consultancy experience
- On site Industry experience is essential
- Previous consultancy experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or Retail sector will be an advantage.
- Customer Experience Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job