Customer Experience Consultant
Salary:£18k basic + £1k bonus
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: 40 paid hours per week, averaged out over a 12 week shift pattern. The shifts operate Monday to Friday between 8am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 5.30pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. Your contracted hours will be 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday.
Our client is a highly reputable employer based in Ringwood, Hampshire. They are currently looking for enthusiastic and professional individuals to join their successful team.
Main Purpose of role:
This is a customer service and sales role, working with one of the fastest growing Insurance companies in the UK.
As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will be assisting new and existing customers in setting up and renewing their insurance policies, and answering any questions they have, via telephone. Working as part of a team, you are measured on the quality of service you provide to the customer, so good customer service skills are essential to be successful in this role. Your job is to delight everyone who you speak to!
You will receive full classroom training and support before you "go live" and begin support our customers, with our company Trainer and Team Managers.
There is a singular focus on compliance and quality. The most important thing is the customer and their experience with us. This is essential as we are regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and work within the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) guidelines.
We are on a mission to insure 1 in 10 people by the year 2020 and you will play an important part in helping us to get there!
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- Excellent literacy and numeracy essential
- Competent with a PC/typing
- Excellent Team Player
- Previous inbound and outbound contact centre experience is desirable but not essential A natural ability to communicate and empathise and a real willingness to help
- The ability to stay focused and controlled throughout the calls, ensuring all core elements are addressed methodically.
- A confident and professional manner.
- An ability to compliantly help the customer to choose the right product for them in line with our Treating Customers Fairly (and other) policies
- Tenacity and to confidently objection handle
- To deliver a consistently high quality of service whilst making sure that we comply with both Company and regulatory standards e.g. Data Protection, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- To have fun at work!
Employee Benefits include:
IIP Accredited Employer
BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward
Cycle To Work Scheme
Home Computing Scheme
Eye test vouchers
Excellent onsite training and induction
Staff room with complementary refreshments
Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
Monthly dress down days
Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
Bank holidays entitlement
Academy career progression structure
Recently renovated premises
Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes.
Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
Apprenticeship positions available
Limited free car parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job