Customer Experience Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client, a successful marketing agency as a Customer Experience Consultant. You will be responsible for the ongoing support of clients as the business continues to grow.
- Ongoing customer support across key global territories
- Managing ticketing and fault resolution
- Producing user guides and hosting webinars
- Manage content and FAQs
- Running monthly reports to identify key user trends / issues
- Conduct Customer Surveyors twice a year
- Regular communication to clients on updates and user recommendations
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication
- Language skills an advantage
- Excellent IT skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tara at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job