Customer Experience Co-ordinator
£11.00 per hour - immediate start
A key element to the success of this programme is having the ability to multi task as well as providing a great customer experience. This role will involve making contact with end user customer’s as well as business customers. They will make use of the scheduling systems (SAP CS and SAP CRM) to upload customer and site details and to schedule the appointments for multiple site teams. They will be the frontline point of contact for customer issues before and after site upgrade and handover. They will work closely with the Customer, Project Managers and supply chain in scheduling multiple activities from several resources to ensure smooth site delivery. As well as carrying out customer contact the candidate will be responsible for administering site handover documents and uploading to customer programme tools as well as general filing and office duties.
- Provide front line responsibility for liaising on all customer issues
- Maintain the role of "customer champion" throughout the life of a project.
- Schedule work activities using SAP CS tools, smart sheets (Internet & Excel based) and share point systems.
- Work with the project delivery team to manage sub-suppliers and sub-contractors and ensure alignment of service levels.
- Support the management with the development of service and project delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring we carry out all project work in line with Customer processes.
- Ensure a high level of awareness to the project execution processes
- Assist with reporting to the customer and local management.
- Support outputs to ensure projects can be delivered to time cost and quality.
- Understand the customers requirements either communicated via phone, fax, e mail or other media.
- Maintain the customer SAP CRM contact system.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner with our customers at all times
- Handle customer issues if and when these arise working closely with the project delivery team.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- Good communication skills when having to talk to multiple parties and various management levels.
- An ability to work within multiple processes and systems to deliver the programme efficiently
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment, adaptable to change and create a good team spirit
- An acceptable degree of business acumen
- Confident and articulate with good communication skills
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- An understanding of business practices and ethics
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm above the average
- The ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment where meeting time deadlines are a key task