Customer Experience Associate
We are looking for hard working, driven individuals to join a hugely successful organisation based in Cheltenham. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to be financially rewarded for their efforts in the work place, alongside continuous training and development opportunities.
You will be an outstanding communicator, someone who is passionate about the customer, able to generate sales through service.
- Excellent communication skills. Essential
- Experience of customer service, over the telephone. Desired
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths & English Grade C or above
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals
- Outstanding training and development offered
- Supportive and professional working environment, working with like-minded competitive and driven individuals
- Large focus on social aspect of work/ events/ charity etc.
- Comprehensive benefits package + generous annual leave package
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job