Role: Customer Experience Assistant
Salary: £14-£17K DOE
Full time and permanent
Cosey Homes is a national Chartered Surveying firm. We are committed to providing our talented professionals with a secure vision of their place in the company. Due to continued growth, we are looking for Customer Experience Assistants to join our team.
Our company values echo that of the modern era. We are highly innovative, always thinking of opportunities to create new ways of driving growth, creating efficiency, developing people and being a leader in our market.
The successful Customer Experience Assistant will have:
- Experience in typing reports, documents, emails, and letters
- Outstanding written English skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- A professional approach
- Administration experience
- A positive and outgoing personality
- Competent with all Microsoft office programs
The successful Customer Experience Assistant will be responsible for:
- Verifying and typing survey reports for surveyors
- Liaising with the surveyors and buildings strong relationships to work alongside the surveyor’s daily
- Carrying out day to day administration duties.
-liaising with customers to ensure they are fully satisfied with our product and services
You will be easily commutable to St Helens or located in Ashton In Makerfield, Wigan, Warrington, Widnes, Liverpool or Prescot.
21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Social events and activities
If you would like to join our team as a Customer Experience Assistant please Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'