Analysing the performance and customer experience on the Coral websites and Apps. This involves understanding Coral’s business goals and major problem areas, identifying opportunities for optimization and growth, and producing actionable recommendations with concrete impact on the bottom line, following them through implementation and post deployment impact analysis.
This role works within the Sports Brand team reporting the Customer Experience Manager.
- On a daily basis, you will be responsible for extracting and analysing data from our various data sources, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making on the key questions facing all areas of operations & development
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help the business improve the customer experience on our websites & apps and ultimately increase conversion and/or remedy break points in the customer journey
- You should be comfortable in the web analytics ecosystem and draw on data from various web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ClickTale, Decibel, EyeQuant, HotJar, CrazyEgg, Maxymiser, Optimizely, PowerBI or Tableau
- You will own your research findings and present them to major stakeholders and key decision makers ensuring you deliver a clear message that the business can act upon. Your findings should be in the form of data based recommendations for improvement/development
- Drive accountability across all our product teams for consistent customer experiences by inspecting and measuring customer experience performance and taking action to improve customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty
- Discuss with all stakeholders their on-site tracking & reporting needs. Ensure that tags are deployed on site and data is received in the expected format. Create reports based on stakeholder requirements and automate processes wherever possible
- Liaise with the Customer Operations team to ensure all customer issues are captured, analysed and triaged for action; follow up with team(s) to share progress and delivery dates and complete PIR process on all change to prove/validate ROI on changes
- Provide weekly and monthly customer insight to the wider Coral Brand team
- Development of analytical tools and technology to facilitate a world-class customer experience; identify and recommend new 3rd party tools to integrate with the core architecture that will add material value,
- Work closely with the Proposition Development Manager feeding analysis & research outputs into his optimization plan/roadmap
- Combine the insight that you have gathered through your data analysis and research with regular feedback we receive from our customer panels to provide the business with a complete picture of how our customers are receiving our offering
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Degree level education in a quantitative discipline or social sciences quantitative research is preferable but not a pre-requisite for the role.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience working within online gaming
- Expert in customer experience analysis with previous experience across multiple products, verticals or brands
- Analytical skills: you approach data with the right questions and know how to recognize trends; you develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and opportunities. You cross validate your findings using data from multiple sources; the capacity to learn new methods of analysis and constant self-learning are critical.
- Presentation skills: you don’t report stats or send out reports - you tell stories backed up by data. You are comfortable presenting to a broad audience of stakeholders, and are not afraid to defend your findings in a discussion. You know how to formulate and present your story depending on the audience.
- Keen knowledge of sports and gaming with a strong understanding of the attraction and principles of customer experience optimisation
- Strong industry knowledge with a good understanding of the customer life cycle and critical break points within it; keen understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and how to develop customer performance across the organisation; experience in CX/UX within a similar profile of organisation
- Experience of working across and within a large organisation with a matrix of operational teams and deliver effectively to business goals
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic; must have a desire to take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise ideas and develop collaborative solutions
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics