Be in the business of better futures.
By delivering NCS, our client is helping to build a generation of confident, independent and aspirational young people. With our clients help, tens of thousands are embarking on exhilarating experiences, building better skills for work and life, and exploring and discovering their place in the world.
Be a Customer Experience Advisor
NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 15 to 17 year olds. It is a unique programme mixing fun, discovery and challenge, designed to build confidence and prepare young people for their journey into adulthood.
This is an important role in which you will deliver an outstanding level of customer service to young people at the point of contact, characterised by exceptional listening and accurate and timely follow-up to queries. The role will be working as a key part of our clients contact centre team, based in Birmingham.
In brief you will:
- Extend a professional, efficient and welcoming service to incoming enquiries about the NCS contract across the business;
- Make outbound calls to potential young people and parents/guardians who have enquired about the NCS programme within a sales and target orientated environment;
- Manage relationships with a cohort of schools to ensure events are booked to achieve NCS targets;
- Convert interest from telephone enquiries, email and warm leads into sign-ups using a consultative sales approach;
- Communicate with enquirers though a variety of mediums including phone and email.
Join our client
Our client believes in a better, stronger society. In providing better services to help people better their lives. In getting longer-lasting, better results for the governments and businesses we work with. In offering better career opportunities to help its people grow and develop.
In return for your hard work our client provides a competitive benefits package including two days off per year for charity or community work and a day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
Join our clients ambitious team, who, each year deliver impressive results to help build a better society and create better life chances for more people in more places and in more ways.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment will commence following a basic DS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'