Customer Service Advisor
- Global company with excellent benefits
- Opportunity for career progression
- Exciting and vibrant work culture
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor with a leading global brand in Manchester. The company pride themselves on delivering excellence on all platforms throughout the company. They are seeking a customer driven specialist to be the first point of contact for this multi-national company, and as part of the team you will deliver outstanding service to all customer enquiries, supporting with memberships and renewals and promoting appropriate events.
- Taking all inbound calls with a pro-active and customer focused approach
- Handling all queries from clients with a high level of expertise and product knowledge seeing them from initial point of contact to closure
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, demonstrating high standards of customer care
- Experience of a working in a contact centre environment (desirable)
- Computer skills (including the internet)
Due to a large volume of applicants, we can only respond to those successfully shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'