Are you looking to find a role with which offers a bit more variety?
Perhaps you are in a Customer Service role now or are a graduate who took a role, but now feel you'd like a new challenge within a setting that offers career progression?
Or perhaps, you have the ability to move into a Customer Service role but feel a bit stuck in your current job?
Do you want to develop new skills and work within a team who are supportive?
You are proactive, conscientious and persistent. You are a logical thinker who is able to plan, organise and prioritise your work.
We are now seeking a person with these attributes to join our Customer Experience team; this team deal with all inbound calls to us, this could be pre sales, after sales or anything in-between! We aim for each interaction to be first class as we are the first point of contact for customers and each call must be seen through to resolution.
Each call is different so if you are looking for variety, this role is ideal.
Day to day, you will get involved in the following things;
- Answer and take responsibility for all incoming customer calls.
- Process orders from UK Customers, developing positive relationships with customers to pro-actively promote our services, including cross sell and up-sell of products
- Actively encourage the efficient flow of communication with other departments
- Develop your knowledge of our product range and stay up-to- date with new products and features.
- Manage orders through our systems, ensuring they are processed efficiently, accurately and delivered on time.
- Actively communicate with Customers, so they are aware of order status'
- Ensure that complaints are completed within a reasonable time scale..
- To provide an excellent standard of service and demonstrate a meaningful and genuine commitment to service quality and Customer retention.
- To work closely with all departments to ensure issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, providing process breakdown feedback to departments where necessary to ensure future issues do not reoccur.
We are Ultima Displays Ltd the leading UK-based manufacturer and supplier of portable presentation and display equipment. We are part of an international display services Group and collectively, we represent one of the largest manufacturing and distribution groups in our market. We are looking for bright and keen individuals to deliver our vision of being the smartest, leanest and fastest at what we do, aligning to our values of Communications, Action, Respect and Empathy. This is a great time to join us on our journey.
The package we are offering includes:
- Salary up to £20,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance after qualifying period.
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
- Health cash plan.
- Employee discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Tech scheme.
If you feel like your current role isn't giving you the opportunities and challenges you would like, apply and we will be in touch!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Deadline Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job