About Awesome Merchandise
We are Awesome. We make custom merchandise and print for all kinds of people, all in-house.
Set up in a bedroom back in 2005 by our founder Luke, we have grown to a team of 80 and now make over 9 million customised products every year. From our 20,000 square foot facility we are capable of producing more than 500 different products. We serve a vast range of customers ranging from bands and record labels, through to clothing companies and restaurant chains. Our focus is on providing an awesome experience, offering our customers the best possible products and service, with flexible print run lengths and catering for tight turnarounds.
We are a proudly independent company and are committed to creating a strong, sustainable, responsible business that not only wows our customers but also provides a rewarding place to work, with opportunities to develop personally and contribute to a fast-growing business with ambitious plans. We were awarded with an Investors In People Accreditation in 2015 and continuously focus on creating a positive and enjoyable working environment, giving everyone here a chance to build a career with us.
Awesome Merchandise are now looking to bring on a Customer Services Team Member to join their weekend team. This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week on a weekend shift working 8.30am til 5.30pm, Friday to Tuesday.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You'll be working with the Head of Customer Experience who will train you up on how to communicate with the customer to give them the best experience possible via email, phone, online chat and face to face
- You will help the customer at all stages of ordering, from the first initial enquiry, right through to them receiving their order. Creating an Awesome experience for each and every customer
- You will advise customers on our products and services. You will need to learn about all of the products and services we offer to give detailed information, to advise the customer on what products would suit their needs and troubleshoot any questions they might have
- Your daily routine will vary but you will have key roles to fulfil on a daily basis. You'll be expected to keep up-to-date with the products and services we offer, whilst maintaining an organised, clean work space and factory
Qualifications and Skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and team work skills
- A conscientious, flexible and 'can-do' working style
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from the Head of Customer Experience
- Drive and enthusiasm for delivering an Awesome quality customer Experience.
- You are able to work as part of a team, in a highly paced, deadline driven environment
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- We are looking for an experienced customer service team member who has worked in a customer service environment previously, dealing with high volumes of incoming enquiries
- Let us know if you have any experience using ZenDesk
- The most important thing for us is that you pride yourself on providing the best possible customer service and will always go above and beyond for a customer
Our Core Values
We Are Awesome, and our mission is to live up to our name! We strive to make sure our core values come to life in the way we approach everything we do. See if our core values resonate with you…
1. Create Awesome Experiences
2. Embrace Ideas and Change
3. Work Smart (and Hard)
4. Encourage Awesome Community
5. Make Things We Are Proud Of
More Details About the Job:
- The job is based in Leeds, UK and we need someone who lives close enough to get in every day
- This is a full-time position, working 40 hours a week on a weekend shift working 8.30am til 5.30pm, Friday to Tuesday
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- We have free on site parking
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job