Our client is the leader in their field in the South East, which prides itself on delivering quality and value to clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence and they looking for a Customer Executive.
If you are a self-motivated person who is able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets, this may be the right role for you.
You must possess great communication skills, particularly on the telephone. You will have an inquisitive mind and take a flexible attitude toward resolving problems to a successful conclusion. Finally, you will able to consistently follow procedure and have a great eye for detail to ensure a high standard of work is delivered.
Do you think that a good client service is at the heart of your existing experience, well this is the job for you.
This is an interesting but demanding role which requires you to:
- take ownership and responsibility of debt recovery cases
- research and analyse cases in order to decide the best course of action
- produce and check outgoing letters and documents
- undertake telephone collections
- engage with debtors to find constructive solutions
- deliver tangible results within agreed timeframes
- adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure that collections are maximised but within compliant framework
- actively contribute to team and routine case review meetings
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly but hard-working team who apply a can do approach to their daily work. We welcome applications from like-minded people.
In return we can offer a good remuneration and benefits package. Plus you will have the opportunity to earn a target related bonus as part of team from day one.
The team operates between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday; you would be required to follow a shift pattern 8am to 4pm and 10am to 6pm on alternate weeks.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job