A great opportunity for Customer Engagement Consultant, exciting, growing software business, 30 hours to full time with flexibility; Redbourn; circa £25-£30k FTE depending on experience (ref: 1642)
Our client are an award winning provider of HR software to a wide range of clients ranging from large corporate customers through to small and medium enterprises. Their software provides performance and talent management tools that increase employee engagement, productivity and retention. They have just received growth investment so it is an exciting time to join the business.
They are now seeking a Customer Engagement Consultant to join the team and to continue to take them on their growth journey.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager as a senior member of this team, the purpose of this role is to provide excellent system and customer service support to new and existing customers. This includes understanding client system configuration and training requirements and onboarding them effectively. There is also a proactive role, following up post implementation to ensure clients gain maximum value from their investment and you may be involved in one to one system guidance or training for key users.
This role is likely to involve some project management of certain implementations and may also involve supporting the help desk team when required. Initially there will be the opportunity to set up and establishing better customer service systems and processes and there will be an ongoing opportunity to learn and introduce other improvements. This is a busy and varied role with the opportunity to get involved in many different clients and activities.
The Successful Candidate
- Is comfortable having conversations about technical/software requirements or issues with clients so a background in software helpdesk support, process, pre-sales or project management would be suitable.
- Has a mature approach, highly collaborative, supportive and consultative with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is able to manage projects and work to deadlines
- Prepared to 'get your hands dirty’ as part of a small team if needed and equally comfortable with technology and people
- Is proactive with a high work rate without compromising quality.
- Is ambitious and want to be part of a growth success story
Other relevant but non-essential skills/experience
- Project Management
- ISO 27001
Working hours & Remuneration
The role is located in Redbourn, Herts so would suit someone from the surrounding areas (Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Luton, etc). Our client are looking for a candidate who could work from 30 hours up to full time, with flexibility on pattern to suit. A package of £25k/£30k fte is on offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
Closing Date: 13th February, but please get in touch asap if you are interested in this position.
*** If this sounds like you, apply for this great opportunity today ***