Our client, an international, industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading are currently hiring for a Customer Education Trainer to join the team. You will be responsible for configuration, training, and implementation, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Training and Onboarding for new customer accounts
- Provide the initial and ongoing product training to Customer base
- Structure presentations to fit the customer's needs and circumstances
- Prepare and schedule virtual training sessions
- Create and produce web training modules
- Serve as a SME (subject matter expert)
- Prepare for and conduct new employee product training
- Follow-up with larger customers to validate implementation experience and completion
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 1-3 years' Prior Customer Service experience or relative customer facing experience
- Educated to degree level
- 1-3 years' prior software training experience is preferred
- The ability to communication complex concepts with clarity and enthusiasm
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate across various levels, both internally and externally
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- The ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Some travel could be required in rare instances where client requests onsite training
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, act independently and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes on the fly in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression and development opportunities, and an exciting vibrant environment.
Please apply online to be considered.