Our client is in the electronics manufacturing industry with a global network and has a vacancy for a Customer Development Team Member. This role is an integral part of the business sales team where the organisation focuses on quality, competitive prices and offer a high level of customer service across a wide range industries.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within an outbound calling role. Candidates must be professional in their approach with a natural sales approach.
You can expect a down-to-earth and friendly working environment without the pressure of the average sales role.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of energy, being committed and driven
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Good with IT, in particular Microsoft Office
- Works both well in a team and individually
- Previous experience in an account sales environment
- Willing to learn and develop
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'