Customer Development Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000
OTE: £10,000 OTE minimum once established, but most CDMs are earning considerably more
Development: Clear path to career progression
POST- Recruitment are representing a leading Financial Services business in their search for an exceptional Customer Development Manager.
Based internally at our client's flagship office in Wakefield, you'll be maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, using sales techniques to maximise growth opportunities.
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focussed, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development.
The average tenure of their sales team is over 10 years, which demonstrates their ability to attract and retain the best talent.
- Contacting existing customers in line with agreed targets
- Visiting customers (and vendors when required) regularly with a view to developing relationships and developing opportunities
- Maintaining an understanding of Finance Company preferences and rate structures
- Maintaining a high success rate of closing and writing business
- Developing and maintaining a healthy business pipeline at all times
- Providing evidence of levels of business activity in a form appropriate to provide to management
- Developing good knowledge and awareness of our client's competitors
- You'll be a hungry and outgoing salesperson, with a passion for consultative sales.
- You'll have progressed well in sales, from telesales (outbound, unscripted) to internal sales (new business from existing accounts).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrable work ethic.
- Strong academics (Degree Level) - our client's sales team are all educated to degree level, with an excellent academic background.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of Junction 39 of the M1 (Wakefield).
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Business Development Executive or Account Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Key Account Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job