Business Development Executive, Yeovil, £30,000
The Purpose of this Job
As the Business Development Executive, you will work with the Head of Sales to support with all sales activity including approaching potential new customers alongside nurturing long-standing client relationships. You will complete internal administrative tasks, including the processing of sales orders and responding to customer queries. You will be enthusiastic about new responsibilities and be eager to develop your knowledge with the view of developing within your role. You will be at the core of the business, working cross functionally with internal teams to develop your knowledge of the company processes.
Your responsibilities as the Business Development Executive include;
- Ensuring the internal systems are updated regularly
- Checking the pricing on sales orders
- Sending customer invoices and aiding the accounts team with invoice queries
- Attending weekly sales meetings to understand and resolve order issues
- Taking a proactive approach in communicating with clients
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to research and develop your client portfolio
As the Business Development Executive, you'll;
- Ideally have experience within a customer focussed/sales role within the food/ FMCG indusrty
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be confident and adaptable, with a desire to deliver great results
- Be keen to learn and expand within your role
- Experince in building and maintaining customer relationships
Your New Employer
Rubicon's client is a small but fast-growing company specialising in luxury, high-end consumer goods. They are hugely ambitious and have plans to continue growing significantly over the coming years so this is the perfect time to join.
As the Business Development Executive, you will benefit from a competitive salary, 20 days holiday + BH and the opportunity to make this role completely your own. You will work closley with the Head of Sales who started her career within a similar role. You will be encouraged to take on more responsibility and progress into a Account Manager for leading national retail accounts.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Business Development Executive role, please apply to this advert or contact Ellie at Rubicon on for more information about this permanent vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Development Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'