Are you a strong Customer Demand Planner with a broad knowledge of forecasting and Supply Chain? Have you got experience of collaborating closely with retail customers to drive forecast accuracy, and wider process improvement projects? Do you want to work for a Global FMCG Business based in London? If so, please apply today!
Our client are a Global FMCG Business, based in London. They are currently going through a period of strong growth, and are looking to bolster their Customer-focused Supply Chain team to drive true collaboration. It is a fascinating role - with exposure to some of the UK's top retailers - and a very exciting time to join this business!
The Customer Demand Planner will work with key customers to:
- Plan and maintain an accurate short term forecast, using customer data and sales history to drive accurate results
- Work closely with the customers to assure KPIs are consistently met - and exceeded!
- Lead customer collaboration projects to drive improvements across the Supply Chain
- Contribute to the wider team to improve business processes and results
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive Demand Planning experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships, with large UK retailers
- Understand and have exposure to the broader Supply Chain - for example Supply Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, NPI
- Strong systems skills, with a highly analytical mind and great attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
The Customer Demand Planner will earn between £38k and £45k, depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job