We are pleased to be supporting a successful FMCG manufacturing business in their search for a Demand Planning Manager to join their growing Supply Chain team.
The Demand Planning Manager will have direct management responsibility for both the demand management and customer service teams. They will be responsible for high level forecasting analysis (period and year end reviews) and liaison internally with commercial stakeholders to ensure a robust process for forecast review is conducted to give the best visibility to the rest of the business for financial and capacity planning. Some of the key accountabilities will be:
- Forecast Review – Proposing forecast changes, maintaining stock levels, analysing trends,
- Customer promotional forecasts – analyse and challenge figures where appropriate
- Assisting with order processing during busy periods.
- SAP super User – Ability to problem solve any system issues relating to SD master data and sales orders within SAP
- Management of processes and people across both teams
The successful candidate will display the following skills and attributes
- Experience working in a supply chain management role within FMCG manufacturing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills,
- An enquiring and analytical mindset and good attention to detail
- Proven people manager able to motivate and lead a team in a fast paced demanding environment
- A high level of competency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'