Do you have a clean driving licence for at least three years?
Are you interested in a fulfilling customer service role?
Does an immediate start, weekly pay, and great work/life balance interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery van driver positions for one of the four big supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and following a 12-week performance review, you shall have the opportunity of going permanent with the company. You will be required to work one weekend day, so either Saturday or Sunday.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time work
- Temporary position, with permanent potential
- Weekend work required
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded van
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Monday to Saturday - £ 9.39 (first 12 weeks)
Sundays & Bank Holidays - £11.73 (first 12 weeks)
Monday to Saturday - £ 10.36 (After 12 weeks)
Sundays & Bank Holidays - £12.95 (After 12 weeks)
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK driving licence held for at least two years
- No more than 3 points
- Valid passport or birth certificate required
- 6 months or more delivery driving experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'