Do you have any customer service or van delivery experience?
Does a fulfilling role in customer service interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery driver van positions for one of the four largest supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and you will have the opportunity to move into permanent time work with the company, following a successful 12-week performance review.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned route with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
- Stop A to Stop B Deliveries - Customers collect shopping at Stop B
PAYE Pay Rate:
- Day work 05:00am to 12:00am = £10.25
- Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £12.70
- Bank Holidays = £12.80
- Bank Holidays Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £15.25
UMBRELLA Assignment Rate:
- Day work 05:00am to 12:00am = £12.63
- Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £15.86
- Bank Holidays = £15.99
- Bank Holidays Night work 12:00am to 05:00am = £19.21
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK licence held for at least two year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- DBS application required
- Six or more months of driving experience is an asset
- Time keeping skills are crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'