Customer Data Administrator - Central Leeds - to £18,000
Customer Data Administrator required for my Leeds based client, who are based in the city centre. This role is being recruited for on a fixed term contract basis.
As the Customer Data Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of the change of supplier process, and ensuring all data is set up accurately. You will ensure the accuracy and integrity of data, enabling key communication with customers. The role requires the setting up of new customers whilst managing the change of details for existing customers, as well as data management.
Key duties of the role include;
- Ensure the Change of Supplier process is completed in a timely and accurate manner, and assist with the maintenance and development of all registration systems and processes
- Maintain and update existing customer records
- Ensure appropriate documentation is sent out
- Set up and configure systems for billing and payment information
- Reconcile any discrepancies
- Analyse and resolve any queries
- Process any changes in a timely manner
This is a fast paced role that will involve dealing with large volumes of data. The role would suit a strong administrator with good data skills and accuracy. There is an element of customer service association with this role, good communication skills will be of benefit.
You must be used to working to multiple deadlines, managing conflicting priorities and operate to a high level of performance.
This is being recruited for a quick start, as a FTC and is expected to run until the end of May 2018.
- Customer Data
- customer service
- change of supper
- customer registration
- set up of data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job