Got a create opportunity for a Coordinator to join my successful client based in High Wycombe. My client are an established organisation who are known as experts in their field. They're looking for a Coordinator to join their growing ranks. If you're looking for a new challenge or know someone who is then please apply!
- Imputing new enquiries on the CRM systems.
- Organising job files for each project.
- Coordinating the 'Tenders' e-mail account and issuing enquiries.
- Printing out relevant quotations for checking and highlighting any apparent differences between proposals and specifications.
- Coordinating correspondence and communications with customers e.g. printing tender quotations and issuing them to customers via e-mail and printing out associated letters
- Preparing reports as required.
- Assisting with external phone calls.
- Prepare quick quotation for fast tracking projects.
- Education to GCSE standard or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience in administration or a customer service based role
- Experience in planning and organising work loads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'