We are looking for a customer service professional to join a busy and friendly company in central Brighton. The role will be a mix of both service and administration working within a fast paced and busy environment.
If you have experience within a customer focused role and looking to develop these skills further working as part of a great team, then this role could be the right opportunity for you.
Duties are to include:
- Taking full ownership of customer queries all the way through to resolution
- Placing orders
- Answering phones
- Responding to customer requests
- Chasing suppliers for updates and additional orders
- Keeping customers updated
- Updating customers records on the company database accordingly
- Following supplier’s procedures
- Documenting pipeline orders and any cancellations
- Working closely with other team members to ensure customer has the best experience and outcome to their query
They are offering a salary of £18,000 (£9.23ph) for this role on a temporary to permanent basis and the hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
The right candidate will have proven experience within a customer service/administrative role and available to start this position immediately.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business for this role.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job