We currently have an exciting opportunity available to join our Contact Centre based in Christchurch on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Contact Centre Trainer will play an integral role in developing the training needs of new and existing staff across different departments whilst ensuring standards are kept at the highest level. This role will cover areas of continuous improvement and it is important that the candidate has contact centre training experience.
Key responsibilities of the Contact Centre Trainer role will include;
- To influence the behaviours of the customer service teams through ongoing call coaching and critiquing.
- Working proactively to drive performance.
- To support the design, development and writing of training material to support key objectives
- To work with the call quality monitoring system understanding skills and knowledge gaps and feedback on output
- Liaising with the contact centre team leaders to discuss improvements
- Delivering customer service skills training.
- Maintain and update our Internal Knowledge Bank.
- To play a crucial role in the design and delivery of the induction training program for the company.
What do we want from you?
- Previous experience of writing and delivering soft skills training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A responsible attitude and leads by example
- A positive outlook with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Integrity and trustworthy when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately with attention to detail
- Driven by change
This is a great development opportunity for an individual with excellent communication and IT skills whilst maintaining an outstanding attitude and approach to delivering high quality customer service.
As part of this role you will need to travel to Newbury so you must have a willingness to travel.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Soft Skills