Do you have the skills to coach a team to success?
Do you want to work in the fastest growing contact centre in the North East providing world class service for leading brands and household names?
We are a leading global Company part of the Acticall Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
Team Manager Opportunity
We are now recruiting for Team Managers in our buzzing state of the art contact centre on Quorum Business Park This is an exciting new role working on behalf of international, award winning brands and a great opportunity to develop within Sitel.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for day to day management by providing clear and strong direction to your team in order to meet and exceed Campaign's and Sitel's business objectives by ensuring that key operational and quality metrics are constantly achieved.
- Provide effective leadership, development and coaching for your team
- Complete daily KPI measurements and act upon recommendations and action plans to improve off-target performance raising significant issues with the Operations Manager
- Work as part of the Management team to develop opportunities for improvements
- Deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence
- Complete MI reports
- Assist with the recruitment, selection, induction training and on-going skills development for all members of the campaign, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics for your team
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where employees are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company; ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem solving skills
- Proven analytical skills
- People Management Experience
- Managing metrics and complex work streams
Candidates will be required to pass a DBS and a Credit Check for this role
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Team Management
- Training Coaching
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job