Customer Contact Centre Agent
What's the Role?
Our client, a major life assurance company, is looking for high quality candidates to join the Contact Centre team on a major new project. After training, you will be the main point of contact for inbound calls to the business, in order to find a resolution for the customer. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Location: Aylesbury
- Rate: £130 per day (increasing to £150 per day after you have passed probation)
- Start date: February and March intakes
- Duration: Initial contract to end of June 2018
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Answering inbound customers calls to provide policyholders with help, support and guidance as part of the review
- Outbound calling to gather data from third parties and customers to help in our review of cases
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer queries
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations
- Working with a wide range of systems to capture data.
- Ensuring that productivity and quality targets are achieved
- Adhering to regulatory and business requirements
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with a company where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Be very comfortable on the telephone (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Good listening skills
- Experience of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Have strong numerical and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to multi-task between several systems
- Work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Be driven, flexible and able to work to targets.
- Ability to adhere to regulatory and business requirements
- Experience of working in a Financial Services/Banking call centre environment is desirable