What you'll be doing
As a Customer Consultant you will deliver an exceptional customer experience, whether you’re welcoming our customers in Branch or providing information on our products and services, you’ll always deliver an outstanding customer experience every step of the way making sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have:
• A proven track record in delivering a fantastic Customer experience.
• Previous experience of working in customer-facing sales environment.
• Experience of building strong relationships with your customers.
• Financial Services Industry knowledge (desirable, but not essential as training will be provided).
• Good administration & PC skills.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
• The ability to work with limited supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to travel to other branches, as and when required.
• GCSE Maths & English or equivalent.
Rewards and benefits:
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution. We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
• 24 days holiday (pro rate) plus bank holidays
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
• Health Cash Plan
• Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
• Supportive and enjoyable working culture
Why choose the YBS Group?
Our culture - No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
Our vision - Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
Our values - Our values are embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can be rest assured that you’ll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you’re going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we’ll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
The Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job