Location - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary - £15,057 rising to £16,500 within 18 months
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a highly reputable insurance company based in Stoke-on-Trent. They are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their Customer Service team.
You will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers in relation to any service or new sale enquiry, providing excellent customer service on each and every occasion, supporting the customer at all levels of enquiry from initially taking out an insurance policy to assisting with an enquiry or change on their policy. Your main task is to put the customer first, giving each enquiry the care, attention and time that are needed to ensure you provide the best outcome and matching the company products to their requirements.
In return for your hard work, our client offers fantastic benefits, including:
- Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday.
- Free car parking available.
- An onsite restaurant facility, the prices are excellent and the food is brilliant too!
- Pay and support in achieving the insurance industry recognised Chartered Insurance Institute qualification.
- Ongoing training is provided in helping support career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into our support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
- Plus many more such as a car leasing scheme, dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance, free eye tests, excellent pension scheme and childcare vouchers
So if you have what it takes and want to be part of a company who look after you, apply today.
We also have ongoing requirements for individuals who are interested in customer service roles, including Customer Service Advisor, Claims Advisor, Insurance etc. Please contact us for more details.
(Due to the very high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, with regret we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job