We are responsible for operating, maintaining and improving England's motorways and major A roads. Consider that a third of all traffic, two thirds of heavy goods vehicles, and 98% of UK businesses rely on them, and you can see why our roads, and what we do, matters so much.
It's an exciting time to begin a career with Highways England as we invest £11 billion in our motorways and A Roads boosting capacity, tackling congestion and improving safety which why we're so grateful to our c 4,500 employees around the country. When you work with us, you're helping to connect communities, sustain business and support the economy. And with responsibility for major projects, working here is also a great move for your career.
Highways England are looking to recruit a Customer Compliance Manager to join its team in Guilford.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the customer agenda is considered within every area of the business. Lead investigation of work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
Support the development, maintenance and delivery of the Company's strategic relationship with the Road user Watchdog; Transport Focus.
Day to day
- Champion the voice of the customer within the organisation to ensure our customers agenda remains an imperative within our company. Lead work with the developing customer director divisions to collate joined up interventions that deliver real difference to customers and feed into the Highways England Delivery Plan, crosschecking against other year end publications.
- Own the development and embedment of named sections and KPIs/PIs from the Strategic Delivery Review of Highways England commitments and support key themes from Transport Focus, challenging these within the business for options and innovations that could improve customer experience. Identifying areas of risk and providing an evidenced based reporting structure; to provide confidence for Divisional Director and Executive that long-term Road Investment Strategy commitments are being delivered.
- Provide technical and analytical evidence to develop, support and validate the Company's progress against plans and deliverables to ensure requirements align to the business strategy. Work with colleagues to develop future business plans and road investment strategies and drive the use of customer preference modelling agenda to improve targeted delivery of priorities.
- Responsible for providing an analytical perspective on select data quality issues by supporting the Company's overarching drive to improve the quality and consistency of its data. Examining current processes and providing analytical insights to improve data collection techniques, strengthen sampling procedures and critically assess computation methodology.
- Engage and liaise with critical internal and external stakeholders, including Transport Focus, Department for Transport and Office of Rail & Road
- Drive improvements for accuracy of performance reporting and increased assurance, with particular focus on data improvement, responsible for feeding into completion of year-end Performance Monitoring Statements and assurance.
- Either specialist qualification or experience of working in a utility or infrastructure regulated environment.
- Experience of analysing requirements for large and complex ICT solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques including process modelling, requirements gathering and producing reports and specifications.
- Understanding of programme, project management and delivery, in using both data, analytics and the best practice in development of Metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- Experience of manging regulatory risk and compliance within a diverse operating environment
- Knowledge and understanding of governance guidelines, compliance and regulatory requirements.
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application.
You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us: so please tell us how your skills, experience and qualifications meet both the role, and Highways England, requirements.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible
Help keep England moving. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at .uk/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job