Due to the expansion of their business, my client looking for x 3 additional Customer Complaints Specialists to join their friendly team. These positions will be on a permanent full time basis working 5 out of 7 days, offering a salary of £18,500. Other company benefits include:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
The successful candidates will be:
*You will be responsible for providing great care and service to our holidaymakers and property owners before, during and after their holidays.
*Taking inbound calls and emails, providing a positive and pro-active resolution service for any issues that customers may have before, during or after their holiday.
* You will be responsible for managing a caseload of customer contacts, and ensuring customers receive a response within agreed service targets. You will also be responsible for keeping detailed written records of cases and escalating any high priority cases in line with company policy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
*Previous experience in a customer services/ customer care role is essential, and you will have a strong track record of successfully resolving complaints using excellent negotiation skills.
*An excellent eye for detail, fantastic communication skills and an ability to maintain detailed notes on cases.
* Proactive, reliable and have an ability to spot problems to prevent them escalating before they happen.
My client is looking at interview ASAP, so if you feel you would be successful in this position then please apply online NOW.
Best of luck
- Complaint Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job