Customer Complaints Officer -South West London
£25,000 - £27,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and growing healthcare company as a Customer Complaints Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the customer complaints process ensuring that product quality issues are investigated, escalated (where appropriate) and CAPA implemented in compliance with worldwide regulatory requirements.
Our client is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of products in their specialist field. Based in London, they strive to provide the highest quality advice and service for both practitioners and the general public.
- Management of the customer complaints process with an electronic QMS.
- Maintenance of SOPs relating to customer complaints
- Ensure processes are in place and in use with subsidiary offices and distributors to capture all customer complaints.
- Assess individual customer complaints for product quality impact.
- Lead Root Cause Analysis investigations in conjunction with Operations for any complaints deemed as product quality and ensure appropriate CAPA is in place and tracked.
- Maintain customer complaints documentation in QMS system
- Escalate significant quality complaints that may require product recall assessment (or other action) to senior QA management.
- Trend customer complaints from across the business and prepare data & KPI’s for presentation at management review, ensuring adverse trends are escalated.
- Provide complaint trends to Quality Officers for incorporation into Product Quality Reviews.
- Prepare complaints data for regulatory inspections.
- Undertake any other reasonable task requested by Management
- Strong experience working in a QA role in the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare or food industries
- Experience managing the customer complaints process is essential
- Excellent communicator with an authoritative but fair approach to changes
- Experience in participating in FDA/MHRA audits is desirable
QA, quality assurance, compliance, GMP, GLP, GxP, change control, deviations, capa, quality, qc, quality control, batch release, batch documentation, production, food, healthcare, pharmaceutical
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job