Customer Complaints Officer
Bristol - £18,000-£19,000 Per annum - Fixed term contract 6 Months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a financial claims company. The role is a fixed term contract for 6 months. The successful candidate will be processing customer enquiries mainly related to the Financial Ombudsman complaints as well as working in a supportive team environment.
Customer Complaints Officer duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Communicating with existing and potential customers through multiple channels
- Communicating directly with the financial ombudsman and lenders
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and the general public
- Planning and prioritising operational activities in line with KPIs
- Monitoring performance against KPIs
- Adhering to quality processes to ensure a right first time process for customers
The successful candidate will have previous experience dealing with the general public and will have a good telephone and email manner.
Candidates who have previous experience working in customer service are urged to apply!!
If you believe you have the above skills and experience then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine today.
Job Title: Customer Complaints Officer
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Working hours: Full time
Contract: 6 month FTC
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
- Financial Ombudsman
- Technical Operations Executive