REED are exclusively supporting an award winning company based in Dereham, recruiting for the position of Customer Relations Manager to join the Customer Support team.
Permanent full time position, working hours of Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Excellent Service Standards and Customer resolution is hugely important to my client, therefore we are looking for an individual who is able to handle any potential issues and complaints in a positive way to obtain the best possible outcome for the Customer and the Business. You will be working closely with the Product Team who oversee the company partnerships with providers.
-Providing prompt and skilled responses to complaints from customers, raised through the escalation process or received directly through calls or email.
-Monitoring, managing and reporting on complaint case workloads.
-Observing and reviewing present processes, analysing historic complaints cases to identify patterns and opportunities to prevent negative issues and complaints.
-Liaising with both the customer and providers as a mediator; acquiring the facts and getting to the bottom of any issues, providing any necessary support and assistance.
-Arranging and prioritising workload against competing requirements, tasks and requests.
-Maintaining strong relationships across your contacts; taking responsibility, making great decisions, and doing the right thing for the customers, the car hire providers and the business.
- Strong experience of complaint handling, with skills including investigating, remediating, influencing and negotiating.
- Effective communication skills- clear, confident and professional manner, able to deliver messages effectively
- Committed to excellence- loves to provide a fabulous service to ensure people are happy, enjoys doing this with energy, passion and a big smile, willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong written communication
- Dedicated and hardworking; happy to get stuck in and make suggestions.
- Strong moral compass and a drive to do the right thing, empathetic and compassionate
- Confident and swift decision making
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, maintaining quality and accuracy
- Remains calm under pressure
- Strong IT skills and quick to learn
What's in it for me?
-Salary between £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
-25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
-Lovely colleagues and family-run organisation
If you're interested and have the required experience, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and apply online as soon as possible, or email your CV to Nikki or Meredith at REED Norwich.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'