Our client seeks an experienced customer complaints handler on a months temporary cover.
To provide a first class response to consumers calls and emails.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
- Resolution of consumer queries and complaints
· Uses judgement and resources available to resolve consumer query, contact by phone, email & letter using principle of first time resolution
· Log all issues requiring follow up on the CR400 system for future reference
· Resolution could involve receiving product back for inspection, issuing a free spare part or vouchers, or simply finding out more details on a product, troubleshooting problems with 'technical' products or sending out new sets of instructions.
· Escalation of consumer complaints to supervisor when appropriate
Sales of Spare Parts
Handling of vouchers to resolve consumer complaints
Performance Criteria (Key Performance Indicators):
90% of calls answered and emails responded to in 48 hours
Internal Working Relationships:
- Customer Services
External Working Relationships:
- Retailers' consumer teams
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience of customer database (preferably AS400)
- Experience of working in 'call centre' environment with call queuing system
- Ability to log details on system whilst taking calls
- Ability to use various sources of information to resolve queries
- Ability to resolve majority of complaints without escalation
- Think on feet & deal with complaints calmly, sympathetically and professionally especially given nature of our products & users are babies and small children
- Exercise judgement in balancing consumer demands and needs of the business.
- Trustworthy - happy to handle cash & take payment & pre-requisite to keep company and consumer information confidential
- experience in a similar, seasonal, fast paced manufacturing / distribution organisation. Alternatively retailing.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Complaints Handler
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'