Customer Complaints Handler - Renault
Company: Customer Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 24932
in partnership with
Arvato in partnership with Renault is seeking talented and experienced Customer Complaints Handlers who will liaise with customers and car dealerships to successfully resolve disputes and determine appropriate resolutions for the customer business and dealership.
This is an exciting role is based on Renault’s Customer Relations Centre in Maple Cross, where no two days are ever the same. You’ll need to be a confident communicator; able to make decisions with autonomy; work well within a team and experienced in dealing with high volume calls.
Successful candidates will be required to manage and take ownership of a wide range of complex issues and complaints from customers whilst ensuring you are commercially aware at all times.
As your level of experience grows, you will be empowered to make your own financial decisions on cases ensuring you can support them with considered rationale.
The ability to maintain a strong customer experience throughout the customers’ complaint journey is a must.
To ensure that day to day queries and tasks are delivered upon, you will be communicating directly with customers, dealerships and other areas of the business, whilst building and maintaining a fantastic relationship internally and externally as a brand ambassador for Groupe Renault.
In exchange for your enthusiasm, customer service talents and commitment we offer first class training, learning, development and progression opportunities.
- Receiving inbound calls from Renault customers and dealerships
- Take ownership and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner and in line with SLAs
- Work to ensure that the highest level of service is consistently delivered to the customer
- Effectively manage workload and achieve individual KPIs
- Outbound email correspondence
- Follow policies regarding goodwill gestures
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience in customer relations or complaints role
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service consistently
- Excellent investigative skills and ability to adhere to a process
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with using a CRM system
- Ability to prioritise workload and stay organised
- Ability to manage multiple contact centre intranet/information portals at once
What We Offer
- Salary £25k plus bonus plus package
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5 pm or 9.30am - 6 pm (alternating weekly)
- Work-based pension
- Subsidised canteen
- Generous car discount scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
Please include a covering letter and with your application.
If successful all our applicants will be DBS Checked
We do not accept unsolicited agency applications. We have a strict PSL
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We design, deliver and differentiate customer service on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. Arvato CRM Solutions has approximately 45,000 people at more than 100 customer service centres in 27 countries speaking 35 languages. It is a part of Arvato, the world’s third largest business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that provides customer services, supply chain solutions, financial services, and IT solutions, and has total revenues of €3.8 billion (FY2016). Arvato is a division of Bertelsmann.
We are driven by technology, differentiated by experience, and powered by people. We are an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
- Case Handling
- Multi Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'