Customer Complaint Manager - Ringwood - £30,152 PA
My well established client is looking for an experienced call centre manager to join their expanding team in Ringwood.
• Fully responsible and accountable for all complaint Service Levels and overall management of all customer complaints.
• Work from (and improve where possible) the Customer Complaints Manual which outlines processes, frameworks and the reporting of all complaints.
• First point of contact with FOS and other overseas adjudicators.
• Responsible for managing the complaints team - productivity, work volumes, staffing issues and all HR requirements.
• Help to develop an automated process to manage the complaints process including accurate and timely reporting.
• Enhance the existing reporting and collate and send to the client as required.
• You will also be required to analyse the reports and produce a root cause analysis on any trends identified.
• You will take ownership of managing the relationship with the client’s Complaints Manager.
BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
Cycle To Work Scheme
Home Computing Scheme
Eye test vouchers
Excellent onsite training and induction
Staff room with complementary refreshments
Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
Monthly dress down days
Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
Bank holidays entitlement
Recently renovated premises
Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
Apprenticeship positions available
Limited free car parking.
Hours : Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm
Salary : £30,152 PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'