Customer Complaint Analyst
Location- West Munich
Job title- Permanent
A great opportunity! Our client is looking for a dynamic and motivated Customer Complaint Analyst to join their firm, a leading manufacturer of diagnostic products.
The Complaint Analyst will manage the process of customer complaint investigations and will cooperate on the complaint analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to join a global firm!
• Coordinate Complaint Investigations for all WITS products
• Prepare customer feedback escalations to Adverse Events subcommittee, s
• Support CAPA processes related to customer feedback
• Analyse clinical data and performs testing on filed complaints
• Generate and prepare quality data reports.
• Ensures potential reportable events are submitted to site regulatory agency reporting.
• Perform assignable cause investigations to identify potential failure modes and failure mechanisms
• Investigate and follow up on analysis of complaint trend reports.
• Compliance in line with Risk Management requirements
• Experience within the Medical Devices industry would be a strong preference
• Good computer skills to include Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Bachelor´s degree in Science field with 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience in handling complaints, customer relations or QA would be a bonus
• Basic knowledge of statistics/quality control would be a bonus
• English spoke to native language & a strong command of German is required
If this role is not suited to you, please feel free to share the details within your professional network as we do operate a generous bonus referral scheme should we then go on to place someone that you recommend to us.
Germany, Munich, Bavaria, Entry Level, Medical Devices, Customer, Customer Complaints, German, Risk Management, CAPA, WITS, Life Sciences, QA, Quality Assurance, Customer Relations, Student, Graduate, Degree
- Customer Complaint Analyst