Our client is a multi award winning company representing many of the worlds leading brands and acting as an interface between the brands and their customer groups through their Thame based contact centre. They are looking for a quality executive to join a well established team helping to ensure the highest quality standards and best practice are maintained across the team.
As the Quality Executive you will be the quality expert for the team and will be responsible for identifying areas of concern and driving measurable improvements against predefined qualitative areas and targets. You will be required to support the Team Leader with the coaching and development of the team members and will ensure that they work in conjunction with the client quality approved frameworks and systems. You will oversee the quality for the team on phone, emails and live chat through the monitoring of each channel post and live scenarios. You will also be required to conduct and attend call levelling sessions to ensure a consistent approach within the team and the Contact Centre in general.
To succeed in this role you will need;
• Experience in a contact centre environment within a Quality role
• Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service.
• Experience of people development, mentoring, coaching is essential
• Record and instigate training when required
• Be computer literate with a basic knowledge of 'office’ applications
• Be passionate about developing people to achieve the best results
• Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
• Have a proactive approach to problem solving
• Have a professional outlook, self-confident with a 'can do’ attitude
This is a great working environment with many benefits so if you think it might suit please apply with up to date CV stating any notice period that would apply.
- Call Centre
- Quality Control