You’ll drive engagement throughout the customer lifecycle with targeted communications, products and services, utilising customer insight to optimise the customer experience at every touch-point.You will be an integral part of the team working on the implementation and on-going management of the customer experience strategy
This is a wide reaching role that encompasses the complete in-life customer experience. You will be involved in the engagement of customers at every stage of their Kensington journey; creating competitive advantage in the specialist lending sector through an exceptional customer experience. You understand the importance of a customer centric organisation and have a strong track record of identifying opportunities through data analysis and insight to deliver customer success stories.
- Support the Servicing function in delivering service improvements and simplification; take part in regular contact strategy and process reviews, identifying opportunities for enhancements and new ways to engage that will improve customer contact and ultimately the customer journey
- Gather customer insight that will help the Servicing function to deliver service improvements and simplification; utilise insight to drive customer focused change, right outcome, first time fix
- Drive content reviews for customer communications supporting the Compliance function in their desire to review all communications every 24 months;
- Create engaging, targeted content, utilising insight and appropriate mediums, while actively evolving our contact strategy to identify new ways to engage with customers through key stages of the mortgage lifecycle;
- Support the establishment and ongoing management of a regular rhythm of VoC for a consumer and intermediary audience
- Recommend and develop a range of customer communication performance metrics that are linked to key customer journeys and provide insight into the effectiveness of the contact strategy
- Be a 'Customer Champion’ and 'Brand Guardian’; ensuring all colleagues remember the importance of tone and messaging and that every touch-point is a reflection of the brand
Who are we looking for?
If your career successes demonstrate that you are a highly effective communicator with a passion for delivering the right customer outcome and you are an enthusiastic team player with a flexible and friendly attitude, who has a strong desire to deliver positive change and share and celebrate customer success stories across the organisation - this is the role for you!
- Analytical thinker that uses metrics and customer insight to develop winning customer experiences
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop customer-centric winning solutions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate to a high standard through a range of mediums to a variety of stakeholders
- A professional marketing qualification is desirable (CIM, IDM, ISMM, etc.) but not necessary requirement for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'