Central Employment have a temporary position available to join a leading transport group as a Customer Communications agent.
The Customer Communications Agent role encompasses Providing a high level of customer service for customers throughout the region, via social media, telephone, email and web-based channels and with responsibility for ticket administration and processing, invoicing and general communications support.
The role will be an immediate start working until Spring 2022 and is based in Sunderland, with both remote and office-based working requirements.
Providing the central customer service function for traditional services (across the NE) and for on-demand services (in the Tees Valley).
- Assisting customers by booking their on-demand trips across Tees Valley
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints via telephone, email and Twitter
- Liaising with the company’s six local depots to ensure customers receive prompt and helpful responses to live travel queries
- Developing a broad understanding of customer products and local services
- Providing cover for Head Office reception as required, Managing key ticketing schemes
- Processing bulk tickets & refunds/replacements
- Completing relevant paperwork and keeping detailed records in line with auditory procedures
- Any other reasonable duties delegated by the Marketing Manager or Commercial team.
- Customer-focused attitude
- Excellent telephone skills, including a calm and mature approach to managing all situations
- Confident, outgoing person with excellent overall communication skills
- Confident user of social media platforms (in particular Twitter) is essential and specific experience of these in a job role would be an advantage
- Good standard of written English (punctuation & grammar)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office software
- Comfortable with rota system including early, middle and late shifts as well as working one Saturday every three weeks
Hours of work
We are seeking a Part Time applicant working 18.75 hours each week on the rolling rota outlined below, as part of a job-share.
Flexibility is required. The successful candidate will join a four-person team, working in shifts on a rolling rota system to cover all customer service operating hours.
- Week 1 - Early shifts: Wednesday (11.15-15:00), Thursday (07:00-15:00), Friday (07:00-15:00)
- Week 2 - Middles & Saturday: Wednesday (13:00-1700), Thursday (08:45-17:00), Saturday (13:30-20:00)
- Week 3 - Late shifts: Wednesday (16:15-20:00), Thursday (12:00-20:00), Friday (1200-15:45)
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'