Customer Collections Officer
This role would suit someone who is a strong communicator and wants to get on the career ladder. Our client is offering a competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress.
Our client is a large, fast paced and ambitious business near Castle Donington, which is commutable from Burton-on-Trent, Leicester and Nottingham. Our client invests in and progresses its employees, so if you are wanting a business to give you fantastic training, and the opportunity to progress and study further, this would be a great opportunity for you.
As Customer Collections Officer, you will be working as part of a team of 17 in the finance team, which includes Officers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and a Manager. The team's goal is to collect outstanding debt from customers and effectively manage customers' accounts. After you have been given all of the necessary training, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Handling customers' invoice queries over the telephone and via email
- Calling business customers' to chase outstanding debt
- Logging calls onto the system
- Liaising with sales team to discuss clients' accounts
- Monitoring and reviewing customers' credit limits, and escalating any accounts that have exceeded their credit limit
- Reconciling customers' accounts
- Forecasting weekly collections
To apply for this position, you do not need experience of working in a similar role, as training will be provided. However, you must:
- Be a confident communicator
- Have a basic knowledge of Excel e.g. be able to work your way around a spreadsheet and do a basic formula
This is a permanent opportunity, and our client is offering:
- A salary up to £22,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A fantastic working environment
- A real training opportunity
- Full study support for CICM (a credit control qualification) if you are keen to study further
- The opportunity to progress to supervisor and team leader level in the future
- The role will initially be a mix of home and office working, but the role will become a fully office based role when we return to "normal"
- A fast paced working environment
- Business Support
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
- Debt Collection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'