Customer Collections Executive
We want to speak to ambitious telephone based Collections Advisor who want to take the next step in their career within an amazing solicitors who specialise in debt recovery the business provide a first class service to their clients. Furthermore, Telephone Negotiator who can look forward to further development, a long-term career with the company that can has been established for over 30 years.Additionally, the company has expanded to over 200 people and still growing!
This market leading legal firm specialise in collections on behalf of the major lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their outstanding reputation in this area they have gone from strength to strength resulting in ongoing expansion and therefore more opportunities to join this exciting company. This company puts back into the local community believing that corporate responsibility is very important, helping local charities and young people.
Ideally if you have a background in debt recovery, negotiation, sales or finance we'd like to hear from you. We'd be delighted to hear from Collections Advisors, Debt Recovery Advisors, Debt Negotiators, Collections Negotiators, Debt Management Advisors, Debt Collector, Debt Collection Advisors, Collections Case Manager, Collections Specialist
We're particularly interested if you are:
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- An individual who can demonstrate conversational telephone techniques and has an active listening approach
- Able to evidence A* to C in both Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, an enhanced DBS check and a clear credit record.
As a Collections Advisor you will;
- Speaking with people in arrears with their accounts to discuss options
- Completing full financial income and outgoing expenditure assessment
- Negotiating with creditors and agreeing payment plans
- Identifying vulnerable people
- Providing first class customer service with empathy
- Taking one off payments or setting up direct debits
To be successful as a Collections Advisor
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a case manager or customer service advisor or collections advisor from a telephone based position, call centre or contact centre environment.
- Desire to learn and become an expert in your role
- Passionate to develop your career within a company that values and invests in their employees
Based in Warrington, successful Telephone Negotiator will benefit from a salary of £22000, bonus, superb 8 week training initial training programme with ongoing support, Monday to Friday office hours, superb modern offices with free parking, break facilities with entertainment and pool table, BUPA healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday, smart casual dress code and an opportunity to develop your career.
- customer service
- debt collector
- case manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"