Customer Collections Advisor
Are you used to dealing with courts and litigation?
We are working in partnership with a growing company based in Bournemouth who are seeking experienced a customer collections advisor to join their collections team.
This a targeted role that requires someone with proven experience working in a similar collections and debt recovery role. You must be comfortable dealing with a high volume of calls, managing your time and cases efficiently yet thoroughly.
You will be working to support customers to understand their personal and financial circumstances and provide solutions, working to agree affordable and realistic repayment plans to suit both parties involved.
* To be results driven and solution focused
* Excellent objection handling skills and a calm and collected disposition
* Have empathy and be able to communicate in a confident and articulate manner
What's in it for you?
* Salary of £18,000 - £21,500 (depending on experience)
* Great monthly bonus that is 100% achievable
* Monday - Friday role with no Bank holidays or weekends.
* Fantastic working environment in trendy offices
* 30 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
* Pension Contribution Plan
* Discounted town centre parking
* Hot and cold drinks and fruit daily
* Fantastic career development opportunities
If this sounds like a role you want to learn more about or be considered for apply now or contact Becky Russell today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job