Customer Claims Specialist
Glasgow City Centre
Salary £17,143 - £20,350 + generous benefits package below
Full-time working 37.5 hours per week - rotational shifts
We’re recruiting for Customer Claims Specialists to join our growing team in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, addressing various customer needs and dealing with the initial notification of the motor claim. Registering all new claims, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
No two calls are the same, you could be speaking to Mr Jones who has just crashed his car due to the adverse weather and is feeling shaken and in shock, to Mrs Taylor whose car has been stolen and is extremely upset. Therefore as a Customer Claims Specialist you will listen actively and question effectively, demonstrating an empathetic manner, so that you can evaluate and determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer and ensure our customer needs are met.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t worked in claims before, you’ll get all the training you need, followed by lots of ongoing support after training. What’s important is your passion, enthusiasm and focus to deliver exceptional customer service.
Our benefits package will put a smile on your face with:
- A salary between £17,143 to £20,350 working 37.5 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern between Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 9am - 5pm, working 1 in 4 Saturdays
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Attractive contributory pension scheme
- Plus much more
- Profit Share eligibility
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,000 if you successfully introduce a friend to esure
- esure4u - discount website: Cycle to work scheme, Child care vouchers, discounts for retailers, etc.
- Costa Coffee onsite with subsidised costs
- 25% discount on esure & Sheilas’ Wheels insurance (10% for family or Friends) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer’s renewal quote on both home and car insurance
Can you provide outstanding customer service ensuring customer expectations are met? Easily build rapport and relationships with customers, ask the relevant questions, actively listen and deal with emotive and challenging situations and adapting your communication style effectively? Are you proactive, highly organised and results driven?
Does this sound like you? If so apply today if you want a career where you can thrive and grow.
If you are successful for a career with esure, your employment will be subject to satisfactory references, credit check and criminal record check.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job