Industry leading Insurance Company
Benefits include subsidised canteen, private healthcare, life assurance- to name a few
Great training provided
City Centre location
A great opportunity has arisen to start your career in a leading insurance company based in Manchester City Centre. The purpose built, state-of-the-art new building opened at the end of 2003 and is home to a lively and enthusiastic team of insurance professionals who work in core business areas including Claims, Sales and Customer Support. They are looking for Customer Claims Advisor's to join their team, who are looking to progress their customer service skills.
You will be dealing with the initial notification as well as the more complex aspects of the whole claim (including accidental damage, fire and theft) in a pro-active and customer focused approach.
Determine the circumstances of the claim from the customer (e.g. what happened in the accident, where the damage to the vehicle is, etc.) and will then instruct a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement, i.e. to repair the vehicle.
Providing their policyholders with a high level of expertise and knowledge.
Provide excellent standards of customer service and ensure that all claims are dealt with within the terms of the policy cover.
Highest standards of customer care and satisfaction
Requirement to make decisions about the validity of a claim
Strong inter-personal skills and tact
- Using multiple communication methods as preferred by the customer
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, including demonstrable evidence of providing high standards of customer care are essential
- Evidence of a pro-active customer service approach as required in the handling of all claims from notification stage through to settlement and closure of the claim
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level (Maths and English - Grade C and above)
- Computer skills (including the Internet)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job