BGL Customer Services is part of the BGL Group.
We'd like you to join us!
Do you want to work for an award-winning company which has recently won the gold award for Large Contact Centre of the Year at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service of the Year awards?
We’re very proud of our achievements and are looking for passionate people who put everything they have into everything they do, helping create seamless customer experiences.
What will I be doing as a Customer Claims Advisor?
- Providing information or advice in relation to car hire and repair, and personal injury claims to our customers who have been involved in a road traffic accident
- Collecting accurate information to ensure you reflect the best interests of the customer
- Providing our customers with clear information and keeping them informed
- Working within contact centre guidelines to maximise availability for receiving incoming calls
- Be available to work between the hours of 7am-10pm Monday-Sunday on a rolling eight -week shift pattern
- Accurately record all information captured throughout the claim reporting process
- Striving to improve systems and process for our customers and business
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority
What Skills or Experience do I need for a Customer Claims Advisor?
- A minimum of six months’ experience working within a customer service environment. This could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills including relationship building
- The ability to remain objective when dealing with individuals and demonstrate empathy
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good literacy skills
- To be able to take responsibility for your own performance and targets
If this sounds like the role is for you then take a closer look at the benefits we offer:
- A competitive salary starting from £16,483 up to £19,247 depending on experience. We also recognise our employee’s commitment and performance through our salary package with the opportunity to earn up to £20,808 after three years
- A variety of shift patterns within BGL opening hours of 7am -10pm Monday to Sunday on a rolling eight week shift pattern
- 25 days annual leave (this increases with length of service), plus Bank Holidays. You can also buy a further 5 days per year with our great benefits package
- Daily free fruit
- Free at-desk massages
- Flexible benefits package
o Virtual GP
o Discounted private health care insurance
o Cycle to work scheme
o Life assurance & Permanent health insurance
- Monthly employee draw where you could win anything from an iPad to £3,000 worth of vouchers
- Annual family fun days and biannual awards ball
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support from our award-winning learning and development team
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events
You can apply online now.
If your experience and skills match our requirement we will call you to discuss your application further.
To find out more about BGL Customer Services visit our Facebook page. Or visit our website
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service