Customer Claims Advisor
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £16,500 - £18,000 per annum
Our client’s Customer Claims Advisors are the face and the voice of their business when it comes to helping their customers.
They provide top quality customer service and this is where you come in! They can offer you a busy, fast paced environment which allows you to grow and develop within your role.
Negotiators in their 'First notification' department manage the beginning of a claim by capturing details of their customer’s situation. With an in depth knowledge of their insurance product (full training will be given) and utilising your listening skills you will ensure our customer is able to make an informed decision.
The opening hours of the department are between 8.00 and 21.30 Monday to Sunday. You'll be given a shift rota to help you maintain a good work life balance.
Duties of the Customer Claims Advisor:
- Providing excellent customer service, when dealing with our customers claims, when our customers need it most.
- Dealing with claims in the correct manner to move the claim towards settlement.
- Consistently handling a large volume of calls to a high standard.
- Dealing with all calls professionally and efficiently and getting it right first time.
- Identifying indicators of fraud and using techniques to decide if the claim can be progressed or needs to be referred.
- Settling and negotiating specific aspects of the claim during the initial call.
Requirements of the Customer Claims Advisor:
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
- Keen listening skills to make sure we capture the correct details - first time.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
Customer Claims Advisor Benefits:
- Flexible annual bonus
- Enjoy 23 days’ holiday rising to 25 days (with the option to buy an additional 5 days each year).
- Personalised career plan giving you the ability to drive your own development including funding for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Competitive pension scheme, a car lease scheme, onsite parking, life and health benefits.
- A selection of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle including discounts on Tesco products as well as other retailers.
- Plus more!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Customer Claims Advisor and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job