Industry-Leading Customer Care
You will be our Customer Care Ninja, delivering our clients a best-in-class experience in a friendly, proactive manner. You’ll work as part of an agile, young team team of hard working, dedicated individuals. You will make sure that our clients needs come first, exploring and discussing opportunities as a team and working together to achieve and deliver the result back to our client. You’ll be working with some of the most recognisable brands in the world, alongside our industry-leading Pathway Team.
Who are we, and what are our values?
We are an award winning family owned business in the vibrant area of Leytonstone. We are one of the UK’s leading independent freight forwarders with a key focus on our values, the client experience and the innovation in Logistics.
Who are you?
- You have a can-do attitude with the ability to embrace change
- You are comfortable using new technology to improve client experiences
- You can communicate thoughts and ideas confidently
- You want to develop your professional, personal and creative skills
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You have an open mind allowing greater vision and flexibility for our client
- You are charming, and our clients will enjoy engaging with you
What will you do?
- You will control our client contacts and workflows in place
- You will feed details obtained via sales funnels into our marketing campaigns, helping to identify new campaigns to see where they may fit within our clients networks
- You will work alongside the Head of Team to build client centric workflows
- You will be responsible for the daily communication with all clients within the Customer Care Team, allowing our clients to see there cargo status at any moment in time
- You will build supplier networks and relationships aligning goals and values to establish true partnerships
- You will drive change and give feedback on new technology advances, investigating where they can fit within our systems to build on the client experience
We are in an exciting time within the industry, many disruptors are in the market making change and forcing through new ideas for progression, this is your opportunity to be part of the change,
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Drive Change
- Operational Excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job